Is your air conditioner giving you problems? Or maybe it is has stopped working altogether. If you are living in Brooklyn or in any of the other four boroughs of New York, Vigilante Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning can help. We are a third generation company that has been serving the residents of New York for more than 80 years now!
Our vans have become a familiar sight on the streets of New York, as we go about rendering plumbing, heating, and air conditioning services to the citizens of this city. If you need help with any of these problems, there is only one company to trust, as that is what thousands of New Yorkers have discovered over the years. It’s Vigilante Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning.
What Air Conditioning Problems Could Occur?
Air conditioners are electrical units. Over time, like most electrical units, air conditioners may also develop problems. Here are a few things that could go wrong with your air-conditioning unit.
- The first issue is quite simple. The filter located in the front of the air conditioner may get clogged. In the process, the condenser cannot “breathe” properly and the air conditioner may stop working.
- If there is a freon unit inside your air conditioner, the pressure may have decreased due to leakage. This can decrease the air conditioner’s efficiency.
Other problems that can develop with the ac on Long Island and Brooklyn NY are:
- When you turn the unit on, the circuit breaker could be cutting the power by tripping.
- The unit is humming but the fan inside is not running.
- The fan is running, but the compressor doesn’t work.
- Your home or office has “hot spots”.
- When you turn the unit on, your home becomes dusty.
- The unit is leaking water. This is a common problem with air conditioners.
Note that the air conditioner is a sealed unit and any repairs should be undertaken by a trained professional only. If you try to do it yourself, you run the risk of damaging the unit. Any warranty will also be void.
Why Should You Use Our A/C Repair Service?
When you go for our services, you get the following advantages:
- Our services are not limited to air conditioning repair only. If you have any heating or plumbing problems, we can take care of those also.
- Our emergency services are available 24/7. If you develop an air conditioning problem at 2 a.m. you can call us and we will be there shortly.
- We charge by the job, not by the hour, as many other air conditioning service providers do.
- All our employees undergo a thorough background check before we take them on board. We also conduct periodical drug tests.
If you want help with the faulty air conditioner in your Brooklyn home or office, you can call us at 718 530 0404. You can rest assured that air conditioning problems in your home will be a thing of the past after we service your appliance.