Fire Protection Systems: Sprinkler, Smoke Detector Installations throughout Brooklyn and the 5 Boroughs
Year after year, thousands of U.S. homes are plagued by fires. That is why Vigilante is dedicated to making sure that your family is as safe from hazardous fires as possible. We will repair, install, and check:
- Sprinkler systems
- Smoke detectors
- Fire alarm testing and inspection
Installation of Fire Protection Systems & Sprinkler Heads
More and more home owners are opting to have fire sprinklers in areas of concern in their homes, such
as boiler rooms and kitchens. Even if it is not required by law, these sprinkler systems have saved countless lives and could very well do the same for you and your family. We offer a variety of fire protection services, including:
- Alter and repair existing systems
- Install new systems
- Perform all sprinkler, hydrostatic & flow testing
- Create fire safety plans
- Correct violations
Smoke Detectors Checked, Installed, & Replaced
We Perform Monthly, Quarterly, Annual, 5 year testing, Fire Pump and Stand Pipe Inspections that are required by the FDNY, NFPA & NYC.
With hundreds of casualties and thousands of deaths each year from house fires, it is important to make sure that your home smoke detector is operating properly. Let Vigilante help you install a new smoke detector in your home. There are three main types of fire alarms:
- Ionization smoke detectors ‐ these are very inexpensive and are very responsive to very small particles of smoke produced by flaming fires, but are less sensitive to slow burning fires that tend to create a lot of smoke before flaming.
- Optical smoke detectors ‐ these are more expensive than ionization detectors, but are more effective in detecting larger particles of smoke.
- Combined smoke detectors ‐ these basically combined the best of both systems.
Serving Brooklyn for over 80 years.
Call us today for your home fire protection
evaluation! (718) 530-0404